I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

2010年11月19日星期五

Web Design 1 Final


It was this semester last subject, last final work
My Final Web Design Layout ~
I am thinking to do something different~
It was a project that can "RE: PROJECT"

"RE: Project" is the idea of using RE: concept~
By using RE: , we can create a lot of things~
We can save our world reuse it ,reborn a new arts~
It was meaningful and reliable in our life~

In my intro page u can c some there have
some things fall down and it become standing

it means that reusing the things that have throw
We reborn a new things~

It was just a concept and idea from me~
From this final work, I have spend few days to do it
It make me tired and crazy, in front my eye
all is the flash frame and dots~Haha

Here is the links of My
Final Web Design Project -
"RE:PROJECT"
For this time final work, It have a lots of space
need me to improve it~I am not so satisfied with some part

However la~ Hope it will be Fine and get good results~
Haha~So what are u waiting for?

Is time to HOLIDAYS~
Wish all Happy
^^




没有评论:

发表评论